Finding Your Way is a comprehensive leadership development service aimed at people who want to explore more deeply what it means to be human, finding their own spiritual path and their own particular calling, while cultivating the leadership skills to act effectively on what they discover.
We can work with you in person, through cyberspace, or both. In either case our principal forms of engagement include:
- getting to know you,
- directed study, individually and in small groups, and
- ongoing mentoring and life coaching.
Getting To Know You
We get to know you through a variety means including:
- an initial, free, consultations designed to identify your interests, relationships and capacities and to help both parties decide whether or not our process will be good for you,
- a much longer in-depth interview (or, if we are working in cyberspace, and extended correspondence involving in-depth written responses to open ended questions) exploring who you are and what you are called to do,
- basic, public domain psychometrics,
- for those open to it, a complete analysis of your natal chart using the techniques of Vedic Astrology, and
- the preparation of a complete profile to which you will then be asked to react either orally or in writing, and which will be revised and finalized based on your responses.
We approach these engagements with the aim of understanding (and helping you to better understand)
- What you believe it means to be human,
- What, in the context of that complex of meanings and values, most interests you,
- What distinctive capacities you bring to the table,
- Who you are connected with and how and what additional social networks you have access to, and
- How, given these factors, you can most effectively live your vision and values, grow spiritually, and make the greatest possible contribution to the world, while finding a sustaining and sustainable way to support yourself and those for whom you are responsible.
From here we can then help you to reflect on what you discover through directed study either
- individual, or
- in the context of one of our online courses.
Your Personal Spiritual/Vocational/Business Plan
The result of of this process is a comprehensive personal strategic plan which will include:
- an analysis of your particular spiritual path and your next steps in pursuing it,
- an analysis of your particular vocation –what you are called to contribute to the world– and how to pursue it,
- a personal business plan which will outline a sustaining and sustainable way for you to support your work, your continuing spiritual growth, yourself, and those for whom you are responsible.
Once we have completed your comprehensive spiritual/vocational exploration process and your personal business plan, it will be time to implement it. Just what this involves depends on what we discover together. We may well discover that you need to engage the support of others, whether teachers of a spiritual path along which we are not prepared to guide you, academic institutions which can help you develop the capacities you need to realize your vocation, therapists who can help you engage psychological or relationship challenges, or financial advisors who can help you plan for a sustaining and sustainable future. We will help you find the support you need. may also find that you will benefit from the ongoing support we can provide to you, including ongoing mentoring and assistance with branding and the preparation of cover letters, resumes, and c.v.’s.
What Comes Next?
Send us an email at email@example.com or use our contact form.